Sanitizing and Cleaning -- Commercial and Residential
As our global health crisis continues, I just wanted to extend from all of us at DNA PRO best wishes and prayers to you, your family and your team.
The situation is in continual change and is very challenging. I know it is generating a lot of questions about health and economy directory in front of us.
Our priority is to ensure the safety of our employees, family, and community. Using technically and smart practices, our offices and support teams remain in place and functioning at normal capacity.
When you use DNA Pro Cleaning & Restoration services, we want you to have complete peace of mind, knowing that your safety is our priority. We have strict policies regarding cleaning and sanitizing equipment we use for every single client, every single time. Our technicians always keep our equipment clean and sanitized, all our trucks are outfitted with wipes for our technicians so they remain clean and germ-free!
Benefect - Decon 30 Botanical Disinfectant
Ask us about safe, plant-based, biodegradable, bacterial and virucidal disinfectants.
Controlling bacteria (kills 99.9% bacteria in 30 seconds) on porous surfaces, carpet, and soft contents is now possible without using synthetic chemicals. Being the first Botanical Carpet Sanitizer and Deodorizer registered with the EPA, Decon 30 is specifically formulated for penetrating into porous carpet materials and is also WoodSafe Approved. No rinsing or wiping required, even on food contact, hard surfaces.
To Sanitize & Deodorize Carpets:
- Apply to the pre-cleaned carpet area by sprayer
- Scrub or agitate the carpet as needed to ensure the test substance is delivered throughout the carpet pile
- Extract & allow to air dry
Because COVID-19 is new and novel, at this time no government registered disinfectant products have been tested against this strain and no product labels have existing kill claims.
The CDC recommends routine cleaning and disinfection procedures - e.g., using cleaners and water to pre-clean surfaces prior to applying an EPA-registered, hospital-grade disinfectant to frequently touched surfaces or objects for appropriate contact times as indicated on the product's label.
General Hygiene Practices
- As with all infectious diseases, good hygiene can play a role in controlling its spread. Most importantly, all health agencies are stressing the importance of everyday preventive actions, as with any annual flu season, to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including;
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Clean and disinfect frequently-touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucet and sinks
- Avoid sharing personal items
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer
Practice Social Distancing
If you have small meetups, consider hanging out with another family or friend who is also taking extra measures to put distance between themselves and others (i.e. social distancing)
Are You Sick
- Wear a facemask when you are around other people (i.e., sharing a room or vehicle) and before you enter a healthcare provider's office
- Stay home when you are sick. Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw in the trash.
At this time, CDC has not received any reports of pets or other animals becoming sick with COVID-19. Further studies are needed to understand if and how different animals could be affected by COVID-19.
If you are sick with COVID-19 (either suspected or confirmed), you should restrict contact with pets and other animals, just like you would around other people. Although there have not been reports of pets of other animals becoming with COVID-19, it is still recommended that people wick with COVID-19 limit contact with animals until more information is known about the virus. This can help ensure both you and your animals stay healthy.
DNA Pro Cleaning & Restoration is committed to navigating through the Spring season with your safety at the forefront of everything we do.
Thank you for being a loyal client, we look forward to seeing you soon!