Water Damage Restoration
Flooding will lead to water damage and ruin your property. Data from the Insurance Information Institute show that 29.5 percent of homeowners’ insurance losses were due to water damage and freezing in 2016. Don’t let this happen to you; hire a water damage restoration service to fix water-related damage in your property without compromising your health and safety.
Call us today for free estimates.
DNA Pro Cleaning & Restoration understands how destructive flooding and water damage can be and the expenses incurred to repair the destruction caused by it. Because of this, we provide pro-active steps in eliminating and preventing water damage immediately after the occurrence. We make it our goal to provide effective water damage treatment upon arrival.
Using sophisticated state-of-the-art technology, we provide water and flood damage restoration with optimal results. We will remove standing water and any contaminants left behind by dirty water and keep your home from being damaged. Our Green solutions will keep mold, mildew and odors out of your home.
If you want to be successful in saving your home interior and personal items from flood damage it’s important to eliminate moisture and humidity immediately! DNA Pro Cleaning & Restoration provides the proper equipment to reduce and eliminate the moisture caused by a flood. Our process involves using special restoration equipment and Green solutions to remove moisture and prevent mold, mildew and odor.
Fast Action Is Necessary
When you’re handling water damage, instant action is critical. DNA Pro Cleaning and Restoration professionals respond instantly and use advanced techniques and equipment to quickly remove the water. We closely document and monitor the process of drying to verify your home is thoroughly and properly dried.
Common Scenarios for Water Damage
Water damage may have multiple sources, from natural disasters, to loose appliance hoses. Irrespective of the source, DNA Pro Cleaning and Restoration professionals will deal with any size disaster.
- Flooding that is caused by firefighting efforts
- Backup of sewage
- Storms & hurricanes
- Storms & tornadoes
- Basement flooding
- Overflowing sinks, tubs, & toilets
- Leaky plumbing, water heaters, household appliances, etc.
- Thunderstorm and flooding damage
After any water damage scenario, your main concentration ought to be safety:
- Wet materials mat be extremely heavy. So, be careful!
- Just do activities which are safe for you to do.
- "Slip and fall" and electrical hazards are a few of the most major concerns.
- Is it actually safe to remain in my home?
What NOT to Do After a Flood:
- Do not turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is damp and keep out of any rooms in which ceilings are sagging.
- Do not use TV or other home appliances.
- Do not use a vacuum to extract water.
- Do not leave magazines, books, or other colored things on damp floors or carpet.
- Do not leave moist fabrics in place. Hang leather goods and furs.
What to Do After a Flood:
- Collect loose objects from floors.
- Remove art piece to a dry, safe area.
- Remove all colored rugs from damp carpets.
- Turn on AC for maximum drying in the summertime.
- Place wood blocks or aluminum foil between wet carpeting and furniture legs.
- Prop and remove damp cushion s and upholstery
- Wipe excessive water from wooden furniture after removal of tabletops items and lamps.
- Remove excessive water by blotting and mopping
Call us today for free estimates.
To book a consultation contact DNA Pro Cleaning and Restoration today at 703 520 5060.
Our water & flood damage services include:
- 24 hr Flood Service 703 520 5060
- Water extraction and removal
- Rapid drying of carpets, rugs, mats, floors and walls
- Carpet, rug and upholstery cleaning
- Dehumidifying the entire premises
- Mildew treatment
- Garbage removal and disposal
- Removing odors
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee or we are not done!
For water damage solutions, you can depend on us anytime. We provide 24/7 water damage cleanup and restoration service to keep your home or office fresh.
Contact the DNA Pro Cleaning & Restoration team to schedule your appointment!